SmoothTalker is a company that’s been manufacturing mobile phone signal boosters for quite some time now.
Since they first released their mobile phone signal booster that supports 3G mobile phone signals, a lot of people have bought it and loved it.
Although their mobile phone signal boosters were a bit pricey at that time, that didn’t stop people from buying it. It just goes to show that a lot of people do suffer from low mobile phone signal reception and they are remedying it by using one of SmoothTalker’s signal boosters.
Fast forward to today where 4G LTE reigns supreme, SmoothTalker finally release their lineup of 4G LTE mobile phone signal boosters.
In today’s article, I will talk about the SmoothTalker BBUX260GK Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This is a 4G LTE mobile phone signal booster that can boost 2G and 3G signals as well.
The SmoothTalker BBUX260GK Mobile Phone Signal Booster is also known as the “Stealth X2 60”. This mobile phone signal booster has an impressive range of up to 4,000 sq.ft. This is pretty good enough coverage for small and medium houses.
Now, you might be wondering why I included the “up to” lines at the top. That is because it still depends on the existing outside signals in your area.
For example, if you have 2 bars of signal on your phone, it could mean that the signal booster can boost signals that can range up to 2,000sq ft. 4,000 is the maximum range of this mobile phone signal booster.
The SmoothTalker BBUX260GK Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with a powerful 60dB high-gain signal amplifier that doesn’t require manual intervention or tweaking thanks to SmoothTalker’s proprietary “Stealth Technology” that tweaks the gain settings for optimal performance automatically, so you don’t have to.
To install the SmoothTalker BBUX260GK Mobile Phone Signal Booster, here is what you should do:
- Mount the external antenna to the highest point of your house, preferably the rooftop for the best coverage possible.
- You do not have to angle the external antenna as this signal booster comes with an omnidirectional variant.
- Place the inside antenna on the middle portion of your house for best coverage. Again, the internal antenna is an omnidirectional antenna which rebroadcasts amplified signals to every direction, that is why the middle point of your house is the best location to put it.
- Place the signal booster at least 15 feet away from the internal antenna, but also keep in mind that it has to be close to a wall socket.
- Plug the included AC adapter into a wall socket and plug it into the mobile phone signal booster.
- Plug the internal and external antennas into their respective ports in the signal amplifier and turn it on.
- Wait until the green LED indicator lights up in which you should give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Again, the SmoothTalker BBUX260GK Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with the Stealth Technology that optimally adjust the gain settings for you. This is perfect for non-tech savvy people as you can just install it and forget it.
The SmoothTalker BBUX260GK Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a good 4G LTE mobile phone signal booster. With its proprietary Stealth Technology and ease of installation, this mobile phone signal booster will be a popular one.